[ Comments below, in line ]

On Friday 05 March 2010 at 12:01 pm, Fernando Cassia penned
about "Re: [vbox-users] Closing this mailing-list"

> It would be also very nice if we could convince someone from Sun to
> subscribe to the new list. Othewise there will be only users asking
> questions, but very few capable of giving answers.

Hi,

At the moment, we have a well-known Sun/Oracle employee on the new
list.  :)

In the interest of preserving privacy (in case they simply wish to
lurk), I'm not naming names.

Cheers,
--
Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926      Fax:   760.860.5225 (US)