telnet host 110
user example%domain.com
pass password

kind regards

Juergen Hoffmann

Andrés [[EMAIL PROTECTED]] wrote:
-> Hello.
->
-> I've configured vpopmail and I would like to know which username I have to
-> enter to receive my e-mails using POP3. I suppose that I'll have to tell the
-> server that I'm the user "example" from "domain.com", how do I do this?
->
-> And how do I read my e-mails using Sqwebmail?
->
-> Thanks.
->

--