Hello,
I ran into big trouble during my migration from Linux to FreeBSD.
vpopmail on the FreeBSD box seems to work ok (however, smtp is not
working correctly yet, it basically just doesn't let me connect to the
smtp port): when I add a new domain and set a password for the
postmaster account, I can log in without any problems. But if I
scp a domain dir from the Linux server and store it in
/home/vpopmail/domains, I can't login to any of the accounts of that
domain. I tryed with and without scp'ing /var/qmail/controls/*...
What else do I need to consider here (for some reasons, I can't see
anything in /var/log/messages even if I set --enable-logging=y)?

Best regards,
 Gabriel