Hello,

I'd like first to thank Ken Jones for his help.

I looked for information in the archives concerning
dot.qmail, but as my english is not so fantastic
it seems I have some troubles to understand everything.

The simple problem is :
I have a user in a domain controlled by vpopmail.
I use Maildir.
And I want his mails to be fowarded/copy to another address.
(not for the whole domain, but only for him.)

So I did in :

/home/vpopmail/domains/montgolfiere.fr/pierrot

a .qmail-pierre that contains :  &[EMAIL PROTECTED]

the .qmail-pierre is in chmod 644 and
chown for vpopmail:vchkpw

I restarded the qmail services...
posted from an other provider to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This mailbox receives my post, but noyhing is fowarded
to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Any explanations please ?

--
Pierre