Hey there all, sorry if this is a FAQ but I'm have some difficulty.

I have compiled and installed qmail and tcpserver (SMTP stuff is work AOK).

Now, I can ./configure fine, but when I try a make I get an error:

[root@cypher vpopmail-4.9]# make
make  all-recursive
Making all in cdb
/usr/local/bin/gcc -I. -I/usr/local/include     -g -O2 -Wall -c vauth.c
vauth.c: In function `vauth_getall':
vauth.c:341: warning: unused variable `passwd'
vauth.c:341: warning: unused variable `t'
vauth.c:341: warning: unused variable `h'
vauth.c:340: warning: unused variable `msg'
vauth.c: In function `vauth_adduser':
vauth.c:663: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
vauth.c: In function `vauth_adddomain':
vauth.c:765: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `vauth.o'
Current working directory /Patches/vpopmail-4.9
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all-recursive'
Current working directory /Patches/vpopmail-4.9
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all-recursive-am'
[root@cypher vpopmail-4.9]#

Now vauth.c should just be vldap.c correct? (If I've compiled
--enable-ldap=y). I have also edited the vldap.h file and changed the
appropriate information in the file (Have set the user and password to
defined as "" -- bind anon -- for now, because I don't want any changes made
to the LDAP database).

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Laurence