Hi!

I am having a simple problem with vpopmail. I setup qmail, vpomail and
it's sending, delivering and everything perfectly. The only problem is
that when I pop off the server I have to
enter my pop username as:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

My other servers only require the pop username to be

bob

I am not sure where I blew it in my ./configuration

Here is what I used to configure it.

./configure --enable-ip-alias-domains=y --enable-logging=y
--enable-default-domain=pop.mymasterserver.net

For clarification, I am planning on hosting multiple sites on the same
server.  The server name is one thing and the virtual domain names are
something else.  Any assistance would be great.

Thanks.

Zack