At 15:35 01/11/00 -0600, Ken Jones wrote:
>Bill Shupp wrote:
>>
>> Quoting Ken Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>> > You will need to provide more information.
>> > What email client are you using? Because some
>> > email clients will transform the pop user name.
>>
>> Speaking of POP clients... Is anyone keeping any kind of list of known POP
>> clients that choke on the @ sign?  I only know of netscape.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Bill
>
>I've heard Eudora (don't know what version) likes
>
>user%virtualdomain@popserver

That's a 'confirm' vpop leader. At least on our setup, using all virtually subhosted
domains, users can pop in for their mail from Eudora 3.06 using the following (for
example, if their ./vadduser address was created as [EMAIL PROTECTED]):

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Over and out.

--
All the best (Adéu-siau),