Peter Green wrote:

> * [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [001207 13:22]:
> > We just recently became aware of a post to the vpopmail
> > mailing list which described us as removing our software
> > from the internet due to a conflict with other persons.
> > We're not sure yet where this message originated from,
> > but we're looking into it.
>
> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> /pg
> --
> Peter Green : Gospel Communications Network, SysAdmin : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> ---
> "...this does not mean that some of us should not want, in a rather
> dispassionate sort of way, to put a bullet through csh's head."
> --- Larry Wall in <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Wow.  That's an interesting one, Peter.  We're going to have to invest
some company time in speaking with our technitions.  We're sorry for
any confusion this may have caused, but it definately is not the case,
and we still continue to support open source of our software, and
others'.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]