On Wed, Dec 20, 2000 at 04:33:43AM +1100, Oldarnie wrote:
> Roger Arnold wrote:
>
> Hello Ken,
>
> Your coments below are the exact reason for writing this email in the first
> place.
> I have decided to strip the RPM's off my server and start again from scratch,
> however it would be nice to know of the latest builds, which versions of which
> programs work together to build a working total system from Qmail to Vpopmail
> & SqWebMail.
>
> Would it be possible for that information to be sent in a reply please ?

Here at lessonlink.com we're running:

qmail-1.03
vpopmail-4.8.9 (not the latest, but it works)
sqwebmail-1.0
qmailadmin-0.39

all built from the TAR files. I don't flatly reject RPMs,
I just don't trust them for mission-critical stuff.

At one time I was also running Courier-imap, but removed it
a while ago. The only challenge I found was getting the
proper authentication method specified when configuring
courier-imap.

Dan Mahoney
[EMAIL PROTECTED]