Just remember that the vpopmail.vchkpw uid/gid is stored in the
/var/qmail/users/assign file.  If you are manually recreating the
virtualdomain on the new box (vadddomain), then this isn't an issue.  But if
you're copying over the qmail control files (like I did once), you need to
make sure they are correct in the assign file.  Otherwise local delivery
will fail on the new box.

-Bill