> I would be interested to hear real world experiences from folks
> who are running vpopmail(etc). Perhaps we can figure out what
> needs to be changed to make it a better package.

I agree that it is a wonderful package, and the only possible improvements I
can think of are some general code tidying up (sometimes i get segfaults,
and odd sounding error messages (like 'domain already exists' with
vdeldomain)).  And finally, id highly recommend putting Kris' dbfunction
patch in with the package.  It works perfectly, never had a problem with it,
no errors, very stable.