From: Daniel Hardaker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, February 09, 2001 3:32 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Bounce Messages

Im looking to get rid of my catch all (postmaster) account on one of my
domains due to a massively high volume of spam sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
.
However, im worried that genuine email will be bounced so I would like
add a bit to the 'No Mailbox here by that name' bounce message saying
how to
get help if the email is genuine.  I cant find the text for this bounce
anywhere, where abouts are they stored?

Thanks!