-----Original Message-----
From: Matthias Henze [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2001 9:42 AM
To: Ben Beuchler; [EMAIL PROTECTED]

At 10:31 15.02.01 -0600, Ben Beuchler wrote:
>On Thu, Feb 15, 2001 at 05:21:57PM +0100, Matthias Henze wrote:
>
> > and now i need some help with mailinglists. i can get a ml work as
it
> > should. but what i need is a ml where only selected persons are
allowed to
> > post to (a newsletter e.g.) how can i get this ?
>
>ezmlm with the idx patch will do that and considerably more.  Plus it
>works beautifully under vpopmail.

well, as said, i know - but what do i have to do to let only selected
persons post to the list - perhaps, if possible WITHOUT the "moderator"
feature ?

TIA

Matthias Henze                             MH458-RIPE
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Use PGP!! http://www.mhcsoftware.de/MatthiasHenze.asc
MHC SoftWare GmbH          voice: +49-(0)9533-92006-0
Fichtera 17                  fax: +49-(0)9533-92006-6
96274 Itzgrund/Germany    e-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]