Hello!

I have run into an error with setting up vpopmail on my server and I'm hoping this is the correct mailing list to ask for help with it.  Basically, when I send a message using telnet - everything works great and my emails get through without any problems.  When I send a message to a user from a remote program such as Outlook Express/Netscape Mailer the email gets bounced with a message saying Quota Exceeded.  I've compiled vpopmail with a user quota of 50mb, so I don't understand where the error comes from.  Any help would be appreciated.

Lynne