Thanks, Ken.  One of the things I love about open source software is the
ability to actually get answers from the authors rather than some first
tier tech-support guy reading answers off 3X5 cards.

Any feeling for the relative performance of LDAP v.  MySQL?  The other
admins would like to go that way because LDAP can talk to RADIUS and
PAM, thus handling all of our authentication needs.  If, however, MySQL
is significantly faster, I think I could convince them to let me do my
own thing and run mail off MySQL.

We do have Oracle as well, if that's any better than MySQL for this kind
of thing...

Thanks,
Ben

--
Ben Beuchler                                            There is no spoon.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                             -- The Matrix