Hi all,

Let me rephrase these again. How and when does the .current_size file in the
user's Maildir gets updated?

I'm using the value inside that file to inform users of their mailbox size.

Thanks.

| Francis P. Ling               [EMAIL PROTECTED] |
| Network Administrator                 +6084-333366 |
| Pan Sarawak Co Sdn Bhd           www.pansar.com.my |

"Facts are stubborn things;  and  whatever  may be our
wishes,  our inclinations,  or  the  dictates  of  our
passions, they cannot alter the state of the facts and
evidence."
  -- John Adams, President, United States (1735-1826)

Any  opinions,  explicit  or  implied,  are solely those of
the author and do not necessarily represent those of PANSAR