Hello,

I have followed the howto at:
http://matt.simerson.net/computing/qmail.toaster1.3.shtml
exactally, with the exception that I have installed newer
versions of some of the software where applicable.

Everything is working fine other than pop before smtp.
If I remotley try to send mail to another remote host..
(ie relaying) I get the infamous "553 sorry, that domain isn't
in my list of allowed rcpthosts" error.

I've gone through all the archives here, and one thing I've
noticed thats different, is I do NOT have a ~vpopmail/etc/open.smtp
anything. What exactally creates this file? When is it created?

Like I said, everything is working other than this. I can send mail
to other domains listed in rcpthosts (domains hosted on the box) and
I can receive mail remotely via pop just fine... but when it comes to
sending mail (AFTER I have auth'd via pop, by checking email) it just
wont work.

Any ideas of why the open.smtp file is not being created would be
appreciated.

Thanks

P.S. Remember, everything is setup as seen on
http://matt.simerson.net/computing/qmail.toaster1.3.shtml
My vpopmail directory is actually /vpopmail (I made a seperate
parition for vpopmail, everything has been changed to reflect
this path)