On Wed, May 09, 2001 at 08:01:18PM +0200, Tamas Amon wrote:

Hi,

> I use the vpopmail. One of this users want, if he get a message he
> want to forward to an other othres and leave the message in the post-box
> too.
> The user home for example /var/vpopmail/domains/arttop.hu/funk.
> Could I use the .qmail? If yes, than what i must to write to .qmail, and
> where i must to place it?
> If not, how can i solve this prblem?

I also had that problem
This is the syntax
create this file

/var/vpopmail/domains/arttop.hu/.qmail-funk
it should contain the below
---------------------------
./funk/Maildir/
&otheraddress@otherdomain

"Note" the file is placed in the directory of the domain.
There may be other ways too, but this works for me.

Mettavihari
Sri Lanka.

A saying of the Buddha from http://metta.lk/
He who has given up likes and dislikes, who is cooled and is without defilements, who
has conquered the world, and is strenuous, - him I call a Brahmana.
Random Dhammapada Verse 418