Hello All,

So I had installed VPop and at first everything seemed fine... I could
login to my mail and check it fine... Then I tried to run it against the
vchkpw and could not login at all for my primary domain?  So I added that
domain and the user and still all I get is an auth failure.  So I change it
back to using checkpassword and could log in but i noticed that no new mail
was coming in.  All new mail is now going to a dir under /home/vpopmail and
I can not my primary domain accounts to see that mail becuase it is not in
$HOME/Maildir

Can Anyone Help????