Hi -

Does anyone use procmail with vpopmail? If so, does anyone use it
domain wide rather than on a per user basis? I recently submitted a
patch against the vpopmail tree that makes vpopmail more friendly
towards using procmail in front of the vdelivermail executable ie
having a .qmail-default containing "| preline procmail |
vdelivermail.....". More specifically it stopped it generating a bogus
blank email with Delivered-to and Return-path headers when procmail
has filtered the email off somewhere else (for instance quarantining
it if it contains a virus). This allows the use of a procmail filter
domain wide rather than having to implement the same script on a user
by user basis (which works nicely but isnt what I want to do).

Since the patch hasnt generated any response I was wondering if there
is an easier way of solving this?

Thanks

Marcus

--
Marcus Williams - http://www.onq2.com
Quintic Ltd, 39 Newnham Rd, Cambridge, CB3 9EY