Maybe I should subscribe to the qmail list.. oh well not tonight.. anyways
I'm right in the middle of a mailserver fix and decided to switch from
sendmail to qmail at the same time.. except i have a problem.. fastforward
is only called for user@<anydomain> if 'user' doesnt exist.. and if it does,
its delivering mail for all domains to is.. this is a bad thing as we have a
server with several thousand mail users on it and they do conflict with the
addresses on the domains... (its 3am and were need to have it up within
another 2 or so hours.. if this doesnt work very soon, I'm gonna have to
configure sendmail on it..)

any speedy help would be greatly apreciated..

        - Stuart Harris