Serkan,

The .qmail file will be in the directory of the person who your sending the
email to.  Like if I was getting that error message when I sent to dgartner,
I would change the permissions on the .qmail file in /home/dgartner.  Since
.qmail starts with a period, you'll have to do an ls -a to see it.  Try
looking in the home directory of the person who you get the error message on.

-David