Hi,

I've managed to set vqregister-2.5 up, works fine.

I have it configured to send the user a signup email when they complete the
registration.
Although, if the user supplies an email address on a domain that is on the
server already - a vpopmail virtual domain
the signup fails with the following error

Email delivery to [EMAIL PROTECTED] failed
Delivery error: Sorry. Although I'm listed as a best-preference MX or A for
that host, it isn't in my control/locals file, so I don't treat it as local.
#(5.4.6)

I am right in that the virtual domain should not be in the control/locals
file anyway?
Just control/rcpthosts & control/virtualhosts, besides i used vadddomin to
add the domain.

The script works fine if i supply a remote email address, although I didnt
see it send the confirmation email in the logs, though I still got the
email.

How is vqregister sending these emails - it would appear its not using
qmail-inject and why would I be getting that error above?

Regards,

Kieran Barnes
Signum 1226 Ltd
Use our Web site at...  http://www.1226.net