Hi All there,

Have any body used autoresponder for catchall account
I tried to does it,But it doesn't work out.

I am using vpopmail,qmailadmin and configure an catchall account
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and configure Autoresponder for its

When I send mail directly to [EMAIL PROTECTED] the sender receives autoresponder
mail, But when any anonymous user send mail to domain.com, mails get received at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] but the anonymous user doesn't receive any autorespond mail.

Does any one have done it before or what and where changes had to be made
Pls help me out.

Thanks & Regards