Hello list,

I feel like an idiot here, but I've looked through the archives and even
gone back into config.cache, config.log, and all my other config files from
previous builds looking for how to set the install path for my overall
VPOPMAIL installation.  IE.  I need to configure, make, make install, etc.
into /RAID/vpopmail as opposed to the default /home/vpopmail.

I can't seem to get this VERY SIMPLE THING TO WORK! and it driving me
NUTS!!!!

I found what I thought I should set:  --enable-vpopmail=/RAID/vpopmail

but it doesn't work.  Can someone help me please?

TIA,
Chris Bunnell
Sonic Internet Services