I never had to fiddle with it.  Just setup courierimap, and the users will
log in with their email address.  It's as simple as that.

Not all my hosting customers get webmail.  To prevent the ones that don't
from logging in, I force them to login through their website, and append the
HTTP_HOST to their username when logging in so that only virtual hosts with
the Aliased directory for SquirrelMail (in httpd.conf) can log in.  But
that's just how I do it.  If you want all your domains to have webmail
access, it's a snap.

SM has a menu driven perl tool for configuring it.  It's self-explanatory.

Courier is more involved.  You need to sit down and read the docs thoroughly
to save yourself time.  That's it.  Just dig in.

Cheers,

Bill

on 6/13/01 1:09 PM, Steven Katz at [EMAIL PROTECTED] spake: