Hello all,

Now that I've got all my compile problems taken care of, I'm ready to complete the "big picture."

I would like to have (2) servers with qmail/vpopmail sharing the domains dir across NFS to a central server.  That server also has the mysql server running on it.  The point of this is to create a "load balanced" mail system using round-robin DNS.

I've already NFS'ed the domains dir and things work fine.  My questions is this:

With all the improvements to vpopmail using auth mysql, what other files need to be shared for everything to work right?  It seems that some things that USED to need to be shared across NFS, are now handled via common mysql tables.
I have roaming users set, so it would seem that I need to share the tcp.smtp.cdb file.  What else needs to be shared?

I'd think that some qmail files need to be "common" as well.  Such as everything in /var/qmail/users/assign?

Anything I'm missing?