Hello all,

I've read the archive about this subject already, but still don't have a
clear answer.  I have hardquota set.  I tested it and it worked correctly by
bouncing a message > 1K back to the sender, while still allowing <1K
messages to be delivered.

What I haven't figured out is how to generate a message to the OWNER of the
mail box that he/she is over quota and needs to clear out some mail.

I saw other's ask this, but never saw a clear answer to that issue.  I'd
guess that the C code could be hacked to create an email to the owner at the
same time as the "bounce" message, but that sounds more complicated than I
think I can handle.

Anyone else solve this?

Thanks,
Chris Bunnell