Your Received line breaks down like this:
- "unknown" is the user identified by the "ident" service on the remote end.
If the remote server is not running ident it will lag SMTP connections
between
15 and 45 seconds, depending on the mailer. MS Exchange usually does not
run ident, other servers could have it firewalled off. Because of this
(chicken
or the egg?), it's a helper for diagnosis, not a requirement of a SMTP
session.
- "HELO mail.ntechville.com" is who the remote server thinks it is and
identifies itself as when it connects to your mail server
- "211.63.67.251" is the IP of the remote mail server
- "mail.certainty.net" is your mail server (or what it thinks it is)
- the rest is obvious

The enforcement of reverse DNS lookups requires the IP address to
reverse-resolve to the HELO identification string. The reverse DNS
requirement helps knock down rogue mail servers or ones that are improperly
configured. It does not block spammers if they have their mail server
properly setup.

If this leads to a spammer hitting your server I have built notes for
tracking techniques if you are interested.

Hope this helps,
-Dave