Hi all,

after getting no response at all, this is my second try.
I have up and running a supervised (daemontools, tcpserver) qmail-1.03 with
MySQL, vpopmail-4.9.8-1, sqwebmail-2.0.0 and qmailadmin-0.45, followed
exactly LWQ. I read all the FAQs and all List-archives, but my problem
persists.
Compiling vpopmail with "--enable-roaming-users=n", all is working fine,
but, logically, without relaying.
Compiling vpopmail with "--enable-roaming-users=y" leads to a stucking
qmail-pop3d (CPU >80%), after a client has tried to access his account,
while vchkpw logs success. This is my qmail-pop3d run script:

    #!/bin/sh
    exec /usr/local/bin/softlimit -m 2000000 \
        /usr/local/bin/tcpserver -v -R -H -l 0 0 110
/var/qmail/bin/qmail-popup \
            FQDN /home/vpopmail/bin/vchkpw /var/qmail/bin/qmail-pop3d
Maildir 2>&1

I think, this means, the two first of the three invoked modules, qmail-popup
and vchkpw are working fine, but the third invoked process, qmail-pop3d,
stucks.
The reason for this, I suppose, is that there is no open-smtp.cdb created.
./clearopensmtp also stucks.
But I´ve noticed, that the client-IP appears in the "vpopmail" db in the
table "relay", but never get pushed to "/home/vpopmail/etc/open-smtp.cdb".
So parts of it seems to work.
What is wrong, what am I missing, or better, what is the responsible part of
this missing step above. May be, this is a database layout problem, too?
Is there a link to a correct mysqldump.db for vpopmail?
In the FAQ, i found a tcpserver-mysql-patch, which should let the tcpserver
access the mysql-db directly, without compiling any *.cdb. Anyone can point
me to the missing link for this patch?

Greetings

Bernardo

Virengeprüft vom G DATA AntiVirenKit