An overview of my small but annoying problem.

The machine vpopmail (4.9.10) and qmail (1.03) are installed on is
www.mydomain.com. (not really mydomain.com, but you get the picture).

Using vadddomain and vadduser and whatnot, I am able to get vpopmail to work
for anyotherdomain.com. on the box.  By getting it to work, I mean incoming
messages for [EMAIL PROTECTED] are put in
/home/vpopmail/domains/anyotherdomain.com/user/Maildir/new and I can receive
email via pop3 for anyotherdomain.com, too.

however!  I have used vadddomain and vadduser to set up
[EMAIL PROTECTED], but incoming mail for [EMAIL PROTECTED] gets
concatenated to /home/user/Mailbox and NOT
/home/vpopmail/domains/mydomain.com/user/Maildir/new and I am unable to
check the mail via pop3.

The goal I was hoping to achieve, was have incoming mail for my subdomain go
to the /home/vpopmail/domains/mydomain.com/user/Maildir/new directory

Any ideas for what do I have to do to get that to happen?

The configuration I ran to install vpopmail was:

./configure \
--enable-logging=y \
--enable-roaming-users=y \
--enable-relay-clear-minutes=180 \
--enable-tcpserver-file=~vpopmail/etc/tcp.smtp \
--enable-default-domain=www.mydomain.com