On 04 Aug 2001 23:44:44 -0500, chris larsen wrote:
> Hi All,
> I've scoured the list and looked all over the net but to no avail in finding the
>answer to this question:
>
> Why can I add domains just fine, but when it comes to a domain that I had under a
>/usr/home/vpopmail/domains.....
>
> the real location is /home/vpopmail/domains... and as I said, I can add domains
>other that one of which I had prior.  My mysql vpopmail db is cleared out, i've
>looked in all makefiles, etc, there's nothing in my control files that point to this
>old domain, and i've done a grep for this string system-wide.  There's not any trace
>of it being around.
>
> Anyone know why this might be happening or where I can change this path back to
>/home/vpopmail instead of /usr/home/vpopmail for this particular domain???
>
> Thanks much!
>
> Chris

What version are you running?

Is the domain name in any of the files in these directories
/var/qmail/control/*
/var/qmail/users/*

It might be in the /var/qmail/users/assign (cdb) file
Check the time stamps on the assign and cdb file and make
sure they match. /var/qmail/bin/qmail-newu will update
the cdb from the assign file.

Ken Jones