Thanks for your reply.
But how can you create?
Could you get me some sample?

Thanks
Bill

                    vol

                    Sent by: vol         To:     Xiao Hua Huang

                                         <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                                         cc:     [EMAIL PROTECTED], Ken Jones

                    2001-08-31           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                    01:12                Subject:     Re: "Unable to chdir to

                                         vpopmail/usrs diretory" error in LDAP module

You most likely need to create your manager user, and setup
the schema inside the database that you'll be using.

The LDAP module does not do this itself.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Inter7 Internet Technologies, Inc.