Hi,

I'm actually playing with stunnel to provide pop3-ssl (pop3s) for my distant users.

I face problems with the following scripts:

1st : stunnel -T -d pop3s -l /var/qmail/bin/qmail-popup --qmail-popup my.box.my.domain
/home/vpopmail/bin/vchkpw /var/qmail/bin/qmail-pop3d Maildir/

-> The pop3s service works but vpopmail don't get any IP for the open-smtp feature :
"vpopmail[10333]: vchkpw login xxx@xxxxxxxxx:"

2nd : stunnel -d pop3s -r pop3
and qmail-popup started with tcpserver

-> vpopmail gets the local IP adress.

In both cases, the distant user won't be able to have the server relaying is mails.
And even more, if I want to provide the smtp-ssl (ssmtp) feature to those users :
stunnel -d ssmtp -r smtp
I will have my server getting an openrelay through ssmtp.

I have also tried to use the -T option of stunnel with stunnel running on my linux
Firewall but I got a strange error : transparent bind : can't use the asked address.

Anyone have a sample example of stunnel+vpopmail (+tcpserver??)  ?

Florent