On jue, 2001-09-20 at 13:44, Oliver - GoodnGo.COM wrote:
> Hello,
>
> when I want to pop in my mailaccounts. My MUA delivered an error:
>
> '-ERR this user has no $HOME/Maildir'
>
> What can I do?
>
> How can I have to configure vpopmail, so that I can pop into my acccounts?
>
> Is it better to use vpopmail al pop service? Or qmail-poop3d??
> Please help me?
> Oli

Just create Maildir mailbox with (as the user logged in): /var/qmail/bin/maildirmake /home/user/Maildir.
But if you are using vpopmail, it's a good idea to create your own domain as virtual where
vpopmail is installed in.

I hope this would help you, if not, someone of Inter7 masters would answer to you.

Bye!

Alejandro Ortega.