This perl script creates a new user , it does NOT need to be SUID. Only a
script that created a NEW Domain would need to be suid. I have that
available if you need it. My apache runs as user vpopmail.

I am not a qualified perl programmer, so I offer no security with this
script.

zack

#!/usr/bin/perl -w
use CGI ':all';

my $query = new CGI;

my $new_user = $query->param('new_user');
my $domain = $query->param('domain');
my $password = $query->param('password');

        my $adduser = `/var/vpopmail/bin/vadduser $new_user\@$domain
$password`;
print header(), start_html("Done."), end_html();