Joel AasmaŁ¬

        hi, thanks for your instruction.
        I did use the command vadddomain to add a virtual domain, in my case, it was
testdoamin.net. although I was sure of that, I still deleted the virtual domain
testdomain.net and used the command vadddomain again to generate it, and got the same
result - I couldn't get email from workstation with the users of testdomain.net.
        what can I do for that ?
        anyway, I appreciated your kind help.

lawy

2001-09-21 09:49:00