Hello.

I'm trying setup vpopmail + courier-imap.
At first, I set up vpopmail 4.9.10, but this version could not use
with lastest courier-imap.

So, I setuped vpopmail 5.0.
But this version is greatly different from 4.9.10, especially vchkpw.c.

I would like to use both virtual users and /etc/passwd users with APOP
authentication. 4.9.10 can authenticate /etc/passwd user with APOP,
but 5.0 can not.
I read vchkpw.c and found source code is completely different from 4.9.10.
And I could not find /etc/apop-secret operation in login_sytem_user().

Was this function(/etc/passwd user authentication with APOP) obsolated ?
Please let me know about this reason.

Regards,

----
TSUBOI Sougo, [EMAIL PROTECTED]