It would be nice to have a configuration option for roaming users that doesn't update the tcp.smtp.cdb file.

I have patched my tcpserver to use matt's mysql patch.  I have to use the patch because my servers are too loaded to just share a CDB.  The POP sessions were crashing/timing out while waiting to update the CDB file.  Also using NFS on linux I was getting quite alot of "Can't Silly delete" error messages in my log.

For now I just hacked the source to make it work the way that I wanted it to.  And I completely understand if this is just nuisance to do ( I saw the amount of #ifdef's in the file, looking kinda ugly :)  )

Just a suggestion.

Thanks,
Joe Modjeski
Systems Administrator