From: Tells [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2001 1:33 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: mail send problems - Please help!!!

I am getting problems with sending mail to some e-mail addresses.
(If I am sednding the same message from another mail server to that
address then everysing works fine)
The message in log file looks:
delivery 50: deferral: CNAME_lookup_failed_temporarily._(#4.4.3)/

As I understand there is a problem with DNS lookup or I am wrong?

Please advise what I ahve to do to solve this problem.