I just installed vpopmail-5.0.tar.gz, sqwebmail-3.1.0.20011006.tar.gz on my
linux server.
I am able to create domains and users using the vadddomain and vadduser
commands. I am able to send a receive emails using sqwebmail.

I am now trying to install vqregister-2.6.tar.gz. I modified the Makefile to
point at /var/www/cgi-bin for my install folder; other than that, everything
was left alone. I also made minor changes to the .conf folder so

AllowPassword  on
AllowDomain myDomain.com
AllowDomain myOtherDomain.com

I run "make" and "make setup" without a hitch. I now have
/var/www/cgi-bin/vqregister.cgi (I did not want to put it in a subdirectory
there - is that ok?)

So now, I call http://www.mydomain.com/cgi-bin/vqregister.cgi, and I get a
form for entering in my new user information. I press submit, and I get the
following error:

Unrecoverable Error: Although the domain you requested is available for
signup, this server does not yet support it.
An unrecoverable error occured while processing your request.
Please contact the administrator if this continues.

vQregister v2.5

But I can create the account using  /home/vpopmail/bin/vadduser.

Any ideas?

TIA,
Steve B.

PS - I could not find any other reports of this error in the archives