I know this is probably a stupid question, and I am probably going to get
flamed to death for it, but I am going to ask it anyway.

How, using the vipmap do you assign an IP address to a domain?  The vipmap
command has only one parameter.  From what I can tell the command syntax is:
vipmap [options] ip_domain.  This doesn't make sense if my server has, say,
5 domains and I want to assign each of them their own IP.  According to what
I can see there's no way to do this.  Wouldn't it make more sense to have
the command syntax like: vipmap [options] ip_address mail_domain?  What am I
missing?