You will want to use VQAdmin to add domains via the web.  QmailAdmin is just
on a per-domain administration basis after the domains are already added.
As for mysql, it works very smooth.  The mysql database will contain all the
user infomation including login, domain, encrypted password, clear password
(if you chose).  The database can also be used in place of a tcp.smtp file
for roaming users (note, this will require a tcpserver patch).  I have
installed 3 systems with qmail+mysql+vpopmail+qmailadmin+vqadmin+sqwebmail,
and they all work flawlessly.

Good Luck
Dallas