> > Bill Shupp sent a mail on 13 Nov about the over-quota.msg.
> >
> > Will this feature return?
>
> Not sure what discussion you are referencing? As far as I know, there
> have been no changes to the over quota message processing.

http://bluedot.net/mail/archive/read.php?f=2&i=2027&t=2027

The .over-quota.msg and .no-user.msg feature seems to be removed.

Was there a problem with this feature?

> > I work for a company that comprise of two merged ISP's (A & B) and I would like to
>be able to personalise the bounce msg.
> >

> > This feature was also useful for internationalisation.
>
> That's why it's open source :) so you can modify it.

Sure - I was just wondering why it was removed - it is still mentioned in the install
guide.

I was nice to be able to personalise bounce messages per domain.

Thanks

Donal