I see that ./configure already uses ~vpopmail/etc by putting two
files, inc_deps and lib_deps there.  Are these files necessary for the
proper functioning of vpopmail later or they are needed only during
the build?

The problem I am trying to solve is: I am trying to make an rpm, but
with as little impact on the build host as possible.  In particular,
while I add the vpopmail user, but tried not to create ~vpopmail.  But
then ./configure complains about the nonexistence of ~vpopmail/etc.

Can I just ignore this warning of ./configure, and then have inc_deps
and lib_deps created on the install host?

Thx,

Mate
--
---
Mate Wierdl | Dept. of Math. Sciences | University of Memphis