I was going to use vsybase, but it's not up to date.  That's ok, because
it's not exactly what I need anyways.  I'm looking to create a read-only
interface to MSSQL (running against the Platypus database).  The new module
will be vplatypus.c

For delivery and POP/IMAP/Sqwebmail authentication, do I need to implement
anything other than vauth_getpw()?  All other functions would just return 0.

If I fail to connect to the database, what do I need to return in order to
trigger a deferral?  From what I've been able to see in the vmysql.c code,
I'm thinking that I should set verrori to VA_NO_AUTH_CONNECTION and
return(NULL).  Is this correct?

Last, because of the database schema, there is no crypted password.  Is this
ok, or do I need to go ahead and create one from the clear text password?
If so, will this work?

  pwent.pw_passwd = crypt(pwent.pw_clear_passwd,'xx');

Many thanks,

--
  Troy Settle
  Pulaski Networks