My apologies if this has already been posted.  I didn't have the time at
this point to research the archives before posting this.  Just wanted to get
it out there.

When I compiled with the only option of:

./configure --enable-passwd=y

I get the following error:

gcc  -g -O2 -Wall  -o vchkpw  vchkpw.o libvpopmail.a  -lnsl -lcrypt
vchkpw.o: In function `login_system_user':
/usr/src/redhat/SOURCES/vpopmail-5.0/vchkpw.c:425: undefined reference to
`open_smtp_relay'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [vchkpw] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/redhat/SOURCES/vpopmail-5.0'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/redhat/SOURCES/vpopmail-5.0'
make: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2

I had other options on my configure line, but finally narrowed it down to
that 1.

Thanks,

Chris