on 10/14/01 10:45 AM, Yavuz Aydin at [EMAIL PROTECTED] spake:

> Hi all,
>
> Situation:
> ISP using qmail + vpopmail + qmailadmin where virtualdomains are added with
> the -u option.
>
> Problem:
> Whenever we make a catch-all account via the qmailadmin interface, the
> following line is being put in .qmail-default for that domain:
> | /home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail ''
> /var/www/domains/romkens.com/domains/romke
> ns.com/postmaster
>
> Whenever a mail is being delivered to this account, the following error shows
> up:
> failure:

can_not_open_new_email_file_errno=2_file=/var/www/domains/exdomain.com/domai
ns> /
> exdomain.com/postmastertmp/1002800242.30008.viper.w3b.nl,S=1280/system_error/
>
> So vdelivermail wants to deliver to the directory postmastertmp, instead of
> postmaster/Maildir/tmp
>
> Whenever I change the .qmail-default file of this domain to:
> | /home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail ''
> /var/www/domains/romkens.com/domains/romke
> ns.com/postmaster/Maildir/
>
> everything goes well. I think this is a bug in vdelivermail. Anyone else with
> this problem? When will this be fixed?
>
> This is kind of urgent because we went to this version on our production
> server.

I can't duplicate your error.  My .qmail-default is setup exactly the same
way (no Maildir/ on the end), and it was even created by qmailadmin.
Deliver works fine for me.

vpopmail-5.0 final beta (cdb)
qmailadmin-0.87
Linux