I read your first mail as "except that I have one local domain", and didnt
realize you had others that were working.  Have you tried logging in via
pop3 with and without %domain attached?   Can you paste us a log entry after
sending a piece of mail to that domain, and then checking via pop?

Is this domain that isnt working, your "default domain"?

> [snip]
>

> At 09:17 AM 12/7/2001 -0600, you wrote:

Dallas