One regrettable thing about my installation was I didn't enable a default quota.

So I'm going to go back and recompile so as to add that. But from what I've
read fromt he docs, the only thing this will do is ensure that in the FUTURE
new boxes made have a default quota.

So my question is: Is there an easy way to give every user (or just all the
users in a single domain would be sufficient) a quota at the same time? I
don't want to have to use vsetuserquota on all of our users...

Thanks,
--
Phil Dibowitz                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Freeware and Technical Pages              Insanity Palace of Metallica

  - Benjamin Franklin, 1759